Naruto Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum

Latest topics
» Character Claiming
The Paper Angel's Stroll Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:49 pm by Hattori Uchiha

» Character Template
The Paper Angel's Stroll Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:00 pm by Hattori Uchiha

» SHINOBI ALLIANCE NEW SITE!!
The Paper Angel's Stroll Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 pm by Hei Denkou

» If you were able
The Paper Angel's Stroll Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:49 pm by Hei Denkou

» Small island battle
The Paper Angel's Stroll Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:21 pm by Rayne Uchiha

» Visiting the land of Iron
The Paper Angel's Stroll Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:38 pm by Rayne Uchiha

» Boredum striken
The Paper Angel's Stroll Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:38 pm by Gin

» Rensho's Jutsu List W.I.P
The Paper Angel's Stroll Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:56 pm by Hei Denkou

» RAWR!! IMPORTANT!!
The Paper Angel's Stroll Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:25 pm by Hei Denkou

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:45 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Paper Angel's Stroll

4 posters

Go down

The Paper Angel's Stroll Empty The Paper Angel's Stroll

Post by Konan Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:44 pm

The Akatsuki meeting was going on, and most of the members were under the Magic Lantern Body Technique, including Konan. Her body was hidden up in the cloudy mountains of the Cloud Village, and she decided to take a little stroll around the place. While they were waiting for the other members to arrive. A clone made out of paper came out of Konan's body, she was able to make this clone without disrupting her chakra waves. The clone walked off towards the town, letting the Akatsuki cloak soak into her paper body. She didn't want to start any commotion in the town, especially with her body hidden not far away.

She was now in her sleeveless black undershirt, that made her breast stick out. Along with her tight black pants, and her silver boots. Her face was cold and lifeless as her clone walked through the village streets, she wasn't impressed by the structure of this village. It seemed as if it could be taken down easily by the Akatsuki.
Konan
Konan
Akatsuki :: S Class

Back to top Go down

The Paper Angel's Stroll Empty Re: The Paper Angel's Stroll

Post by Hei Denkou Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:16 am

(( I should..SOOOOO interrupt..xD))
Hei Denkou
Hei Denkou
The Black Reaper:: Raikage
The Black Reaper:: Raikage

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:18 am

(Don't spam now admin xD)
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha

Character Sheet
Mangekyo:
The Paper Angel's Stroll Left_bar_bleue100/100The Paper Angel's Stroll Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Angelic Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Nina appears in her Cloud Anbu uniform and mask then takes the mask off and looks at Konan and Raigen and smiles a bit to see a Akatsuki and wanted to join them and jumps down with her Leaf headband with a strike through it “Akatsuki Konan” Nina says
Nina Angelic
Nina Angelic
The Angelic One :: A-Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Konan Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:47 pm

Konan was disgusted by this boy who kept calling him Aunt. She didn't have any siblings, so it was quite impossible for her to be his Aunt. "How am I you Aunt?" She completely ignored his question of what he was doing their. She didn't find the need to tell a complete stranger why she was their.

Konan turned around when she heard someone behind her. It was a girl with pink hair, and she seemed to be a Missing Nin. The girl had seemed to know who she was. It seemed as if the girl had known about the Akatsuki, but what did she want? "Yes?" She asked wondering what the girl wanted.
Konan
Konan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Angelic Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:57 pm

“i was wondering if you could take me to ‘HIM’ to see if i could Join up” Nina says in a rather cold tone and was referring to Pain “Oh by the way the name is Nina Angelic The Angelic One Missing Ninja from Leaf” The Girl added as the white of her eyes turn slowly black and the green around the pupil turn a dark yellow. As her Doujutsu active the girl’s eyes starts to see the konan had no bones and the boy did “Why are you a Paper Clone Konan no-one would attack” The girl questioned
Nina Angelic
Nina Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post by Konan Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Him? Was she talking about Pein? She could not possibly expect her to take her to Pein just like that. This girl could want to kill Pein, for all Konan knew. So, that was obviously out of the question. The girl then introduced herself as a Missing Ninja from the Leaf. She really didn't care to know who this girl was. "I can't let you see him."

The girl's eyes began to transform, changing color and stuff like that. This girl had a Doujutsu, but it wasn't known to Konan. But, somehow she knew that Konan had been using a paper clone instead of her real self. "That doesn't concern you."
Konan
Konan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Angelic Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:13 pm

“i am not here to kill Pein i just want a purpose that is why i want to join the Akatsuki” Nina says as the doujutsu deactives “And i will tell you of my Doujutsu seeing that you have never seen it before now Konan” Nina added. Nina looked at the boy then back to konan waiting to hear her answer
Nina Angelic
Nina Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post by Konan Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:18 pm

"I still can not tell you where he is. He is not in the state to talk at the moment." Konan said, with that same emotionless face she had since the beginning of the conversation. She then waited for the girl to explain her Doujutsu.
Konan
Konan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Angelic Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:24 pm

“the Clan called Angelic with the Angelic Doujutsu three levels one weak two strong the one i obtained is the strongest the Angelic Forbidden after level two is obtained i killed my clan leader to obtain the third eye these eyes are born in blood and die in blood but all three eyes can see the bones on their opponent the last two can sprout black Chakra wings like fallen angels. The reason i know your a clone because clones do not have bones to break and smash” Nina says to Konan as this is one reason Nina became an Missing ninja before killing countless Anbu.
Nina Angelic
Nina Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post by Konan Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:28 pm

It seemed like a useless Doujutsu, all it could do was see bones and make chakra wings. Konan could make her bones into paper, and she already could make paper wings. It's one of the reasons she got her nickname, 'The Paper Angel'. The Doujutsu, didn't matter to her anymore. "What do you want to talk to Pein for? Are you looking to join us?"
Konan
Konan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Angelic Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:32 pm

“yes i do want to join and i will not of any more of my clan abilities” Nina says knowing they could possibly beat Konan “that is the reason i want to see Pein” Nina adds as she thinks about stuff that are important to her
Nina Angelic
Nina Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post by Konan Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Konan stared at the girl, examining her body structure. "We only allow certain level ninja in our group. Are you strong enough?" Konan asked a serious question, still with no expression in her face. It wasn't just easy to say you wanted to see Pein and you saw him. Plus, they were in a meeting and his real body was hidden.
Konan
Konan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Angelic Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:41 pm

“Yes i am i fought off 15 anbu with a tiny bit of chakra” Nina says not to gloat but in a cold tone just to get her point across. Nina was ready for anything to happen death or to join their group and help them out with what they were doing
Nina Angelic
Nina Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post by Konan Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Konan was a little impressed, but no one would ever be able to tell. She still couldn't tell the girl where Pein was, but she could do something for her. "The most I can do is mention you to him." She wasn't able to take her to him, because he was vulnerable at the moment. Plus, she just met this girl she couldn't trust her.
Konan
Konan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Angelic Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:53 pm

“Ok if you need to contact me i have a Safe house in the Land of Wind Konan” Nina says before bowing to her for respect and then flickers leaving leaves whirling in the wing and on the floor was two sheets of paper folding in to a lion.
Nina Angelic
Nina Angelic

Back to top Go down

Post by Konan Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:58 pm

Konan looked down at the paper that was left behind. It was shaped into a lion, and she picked it up. It must have been a thank you gift or something. The paper sunk into the clones hand, as it turned to face the guy who she was talking to earlier. She waited for a response.
Konan
Konan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum