Naruto Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum

Latest topics
» Character Claiming
Mist village streets Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:49 pm by Hattori Uchiha

» Character Template
Mist village streets Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:00 pm by Hattori Uchiha

» SHINOBI ALLIANCE NEW SITE!!
Mist village streets Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 pm by Hei Denkou

» If you were able
Mist village streets Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:49 pm by Hei Denkou

» Small island battle
Mist village streets Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:21 pm by Rayne Uchiha

» Visiting the land of Iron
Mist village streets Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:38 pm by Rayne Uchiha

» Boredum striken
Mist village streets Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:38 pm by Gin

» Rensho's Jutsu List W.I.P
Mist village streets Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:56 pm by Hei Denkou

» RAWR!! IMPORTANT!!
Mist village streets Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:25 pm by Hei Denkou

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:45 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mist village streets

3 posters

Go down

Mist village streets Empty Mist village streets

Post by Kohaku Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:20 am

Kohaku entered one of the main streets of mist village and left his house.The streets were full of passers by and few local salesman selling their stuff and shouting out rhymes.Most of people didn't seem to care about others ,jet everyone stepped aside to make way for Kohaku.It's wan't because he was shinobi or for any reason feared.It was because he had a black bandage covering his eyes.He was wearing a black west ,pants and sandals but nothing of it seemed attract people mercy like the bandage did.Although he was considered blind he was capable to see his own way thus he hated it and sometimes stepped in other people way so they would tackle him like everyone else ,just that inmost cases the words he hated the most followed -"Sorry!".As he heard them he gripped bis hand into fist but held himself in control and moved on.He was wondering weather there are any other shinobi around for he had only seen other academy students that were a lot younger then him and therefore couldn't match him so he pretty much ignored everyone younger than him.
Kohaku
Kohaku
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Mist village streets Empty Re: Mist village streets

Post by Clairabella Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:56 pm

Claire was leaning against a wall, her arms crossed, her sword attached to her back by a buckled belt that wound around her waist. Her short long-sleeved white dress made her stand out; everyone here wore neutral dark colors. She looked down at her thigh-high black boots. They were a bit worn out by the heel area from traveling so much. Her long light blonde hair fell down he back and over her shoulders as she looked down, covering her face as she looked down at the shoes. She hadn't been here in forever-after leaving to travel. She thought back in the day of her horrid nightmare, the day she was forced to watch her parents be slaughtered because if her, and had to flee to another village-as her's was burned down to ash-making it here.

She had been here since she was eight years, but no one personally knew her, due to the fact the she wascalways hiding from people, finding it hard to trust anyone she felt it was best to be the black sheep. She'd train alone in the outskirts of the Hidden Mist, always over doing herself and would pass out because she thought if she were stronger, she could bring down the whole Ryuugo, a mysterious black-robed organization that used to be the "Peace Keepers" of her clan. So much for being peace keepers, destroying her whole clan. Her fist clenched into tight fists as she thought about it, her jaw locked. As people walked by, they stared at her as if they had never seem her, and of course they were right. She was a nobody who had ran away, and she preferred to be one.
Clairabella
Clairabella
Rouge Nin::Class C

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:52 am

Kohaku walked till he suddenly sensed Claire ,the presence of her chakra was literally echoing trough him for he had only seen few people as strong as her.The main reason why she draw his attention was her blood.Her blood was different from other he had seen before making obvious that she carry a bloodline non of this village so he walked to the house opposite to the one she was leaned against and leaned against it himself being directly in front of her just at the other side of the street.He kept his head low and crossed his arms.It nearly seemed that he's sleeping but actually he was watching her in order to find out if she's a threat to the village.
Kohaku
Kohaku
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairabella Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Claire began to watch a group of kids that stood beside her. They were about eight years, nine. The older looking boy pushed one little boy down, and he scrapped his elbow pretty good, the skin being torn off. He sat there holding his now-bleeding elbow as the older group left him alone. Claire pushed off of the building and hurried to his side. She kneeled down right beside him, placing her hands on her knees as she looked.

He noticed what she wanted, so he moved his hand away. Ouch. The skin had been completely ribbed off. Claire couldn't figure out why so much damage had been done with one push, but she pushed that curious thought to the side. "Here, hold it up for me," she said kindly, her voice soft like velvet. They boy's eyes widened at her voice, and slowly did what he was asked to do as he was in shock. Claire placed her hands in front of his wounded elbow, and her hands began to glow blue as chakra surrounded them. She began to preform Healing Hands no jutsu. Thanks to her mother, Claire is a highly ranked and superbly good medical ninja; she was the youngest to graduate in her class when she turned seven. The blood floated into the ball of chakra, and looked like liquid just flowing in mid air as she stopped the bleeding. In a matter of seconds, the wound closed. When she pulled her hands away, the boy looked at his elbow; no scar or scabs remained. He looked back up at her as she stood up, and she helped him up. He gave her a smile, rubbing his elbow. "T-thank you," he stammered. She slightly smiled, and bent over to his level, placing her left hand on her left knee, her right hand ruffling his matted light brown hair. "You're welcome," she said kindly. He then smiled and ran off. Claire watched just in case the older boys were still lingering around, but she saw nothing. She then felt a deep stare burrow into her back, and she stood up and sideways, slightly cocking her head upward towards Kohaku. She stared at him with crystal cyan eyes. He looked like he was asleep, so why did she sense his stare coming from him?

Last edited by Clairabella on Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clairabella
Clairabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am

Kohaku saw her kindness therefore pushed off the wall and walked towards her still keeping his head low.Either she was really good actor or truly a good person.He walked right up to her.He seemed really confident as he passed his hand toward her for a shake.
"Hey ,my name is Kohaku ,what about you."At first his voice seemed really confident but in the depths you could sense a bit fear and curiosity.
Kohaku
Kohaku
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairabella Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:37 pm

Claire turned around so that she was now facing him. When he spoke, she could hear a bit of fear in his voice, therefore making her hesitate. A very slight expression of worry masked her face as she heard his voice, but quickly changed it back to kind and she let it go; her smile serene and warm. She was a bit shy at first, due to the fact that when she once lived here, no one spoke to her; she was always avoiding the open eye. She hesitated, then placed her soft tan hand into his and shook it. Her hand felt soft in his. She then let her hand slip out of his grasp. "Clairabella, but you can call me Claire," she said with a slight nod, her voice rang and shimmered like a beautiful bell. She didn't talk much, but when someone tries to start a conversation she doesn't mind. She was starting to get tired of being mute. Ever since their death.
Clairabella
Clairabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:39 pm

As she released his hand he clutched his hand into fist making a cracking sound.Due to fact he was blind his ability to see was compensated with ability to feel so her shake were kinda uncomfortable to him for it was so gentle.Kohaku couldn't understand how something so gentle could in same time be as powerful and dangerous."You don't seem to be of this village Claire.Is there anything I can do for you?"His fear had disappeared and replaced by curiosity and interest.She didn't seem to be dangerous anymore and she was somewhat fascinating for him.
Kohaku
Kohaku
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairabella Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Claire stared at his clenched fist, her blue eyes slowly looking back at his face, a skeptical look on her face as she analyzed his face. His eyes were covered by a black blindfold. She narrowed her eyes by the slightest bit; a wave of curiosity now swallowing up her crystal blue eyes. She hesitated, trying to find the right words to say. "Uh--n-no I-it's fine," she stammered, lightly shaking her head, her long blonde hair slightly motioning side to side as she did. So much for trying to find the right words to say. No one ever asked her if she needed anything. She was always used to doing everything alone and by herself, his question knocked her off guard. "I know my way around here. I've lived here since I was eight, but I left to-" she paused. She didn't want to say obliterate the Ryuugo, because he probably didn't know what the organization was. "-I left because I wanted to travel. I just came back today, the village has slowly changed a bit since I was last here. But thank you for the offer," she said, her voice soft and kind. Five years since I've been here, she thought to herself.
Clairabella
Clairabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketsuni Yamaguchi Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:57 pm

Ketsuni had been monittoring her village's streets, irritated by the amount of children wandering freely. For every third child she saw, she threw them into the mist, apparating them into the training grounds where weapons would be utilized in fight to the death. That kid that had fallen? That Claire healed? Yeah. Ran right into Ketsuni. As reflex, she threw him into the Mist. But before he apparated*TEEHEE* He flew into Clairabella. The Kage, seeing this busted up in a fit of laughter. " Hey-" The moment she saw those beautiful blue eyes she glared and stopped laughing. " Rouge. Clairabella Shinoku..... Class C. How did you even get in my fucking village? The gates are closed and closely guarded.... Whatever. Just get the fuck out of my village. You don't deserve to be here." She started to tap her fingers to Clairabella's heart beat rythm.
Ketsuni Yamaguchi
Ketsuni Yamaguchi
The Black Rose :: Mizukage

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairabella Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:27 pm

Claire looked to the side right when she saw Ketsuni send the kid flying towards Claire with one shove and she caught him in her arms, taking a couple steps back as he flew into her arms so that the impact wasn't too bad. His fingers immediately dug into her dress on her chest right beneath her collar bones; staring at Keysuni with wide green eyes as if she were some kind of monster from a horror movie. Claire's right eye twitched as Ketsuni knew so much about her. Yeah, not weird at all. The little boy dug his face into her hair and whispered, "She's scaring me." Claire looked down at the boy then back at Ketsuni. "I have my sources," Claire said with a smirk, answering Ketsuni's question about getting in here. Claire tried to set the boy down, but his fingers dug deeper into her skin; it was like trying to put a damn cat into a bath full of water. She sighed and still held him. He peeked at Ketsuni then quickly looked away, shutting his eyes. "How come I'm not welcomed here anymore?" Claire asked without looking at Ketsuni. Her blue eyes then flashed up to her.

(I would have described ur character but I wasn't sure which one u were at the moment cuz on ur chari's profile u have two different pics lol sorry)
Clairabella
Clairabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketsuni Yamaguchi Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:37 pm

(( HEEHEE! she's blonde right now <333 I shall clarify that in my future topics :3))
She glared and looked Claire over. " Didn't your family get killed or something?" She stopped glaring, but her eyes were still hard as she tapped her fingers. Ketsuni looked at the boy. What a wimpy child. He should be killed for his fear of his own damn Kage. Her purple eyes closed and she concentrated on his heartbeat.
Ketsuni Yamaguchi
Ketsuni Yamaguchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairabella Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:30 pm

(ok thanks:3)

Claire stepped back one, as if someone shoved her right shoulder back. No one ever spoke of her clan's death. Claire stared at Ketsuni deeply into her purple eyes, Claire's eyes hard as well, then slightly narrowoing hers. "What does it matter to you?" she interjected, the boy looking up as he could hear her voice shake a little. The boy turned his head towards Ketsuni, and swallowed hard. "Y-You know, the villagers here wouldn't talk bad a-about you and wouldn't be scared of you if you weren't...s-so mean and cruel to us," he stuttered with fear. He then cringed against Claire, thinking that Ketsuni would hit him. Claire held onto the boy. A kage wouldn't hit a boy infront of all of her villagers, would she? No, she wouldn't want her image to be any more worse than it already is, or at least from the sound of it from what the little boy mentioned. That's when Claire noticed how the villagers would walk around Ketsuni, leaving a large amount of space for her.
Clairabella
Clairabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Kohaku Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:08 am

Kohaku hopped aside as he felt the boy closing Claire.He then noticed Ketsuni.He had seen her before and knew better not to get in her way.He threw between choice weather to interfere or not.Although he'd want to end her tyranny he wasn't strong enough nor anyone else around determinating by her chakra amount. Although he din't know how to act he stepped forth towards Ketsuni ,finally raised his head to face her."I'v been monitoring this woman and haven't seen any violations ,since when is this village closed for travelers."He sounded arrogant and convinced yet his body couldn't lie ,he was shaking to the bone since he was confronting his own kage.He was also pretty sure that she is one of the reasons why he couldn't join academy earlier and that he can't become chuunin because of the writing part of the exams.
Kohaku
Kohaku
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairabella Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:28 am

Claire watched Kohaku walk up to Ketsuni and speak to her. She then held the boy with one arm as she reached out to Kohaku from behind by the arm. She could feel him shaking repulsively. She turned him around and shook her head. "Stay out of this Kohaku. If anyone gets injured, that'll be me," she said with a calm voice. She wasn't afraid of Ketsuni. She could brake any bone of Claire's and she still wouldn't be afraid of the Kage. Claire managed to put the kid down, and the second she did he ran behind Kohaku and his little hands grasped Kohaku's leg. Claire stood in front of Kohaku, now standing in between him and Ketsuni. "I'll leave this place, and just to make you happy, I won't come back. But before I leave, I ask of you to never bring up my clan's death," Claire said, her voice calm but serious. "But-" the little boy said, but was cut off by Claire swatting her hand behind her at him, telling him to be quiet.
Clairabella
Clairabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down