Naruto Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum

Latest topics
» Character Claiming
Rules for Going Into Villages *If You're a Rouge Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:49 pm by Hattori Uchiha

» Character Template
Rules for Going Into Villages *If You're a Rouge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:00 pm by Hattori Uchiha

» SHINOBI ALLIANCE NEW SITE!!
Rules for Going Into Villages *If You're a Rouge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 pm by Hei Denkou

» If you were able
Rules for Going Into Villages *If You're a Rouge Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:49 pm by Hei Denkou

» Small island battle
Rules for Going Into Villages *If You're a Rouge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:21 pm by Rayne Uchiha

» Visiting the land of Iron
Rules for Going Into Villages *If You're a Rouge Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:38 pm by Rayne Uchiha

» Boredum striken
Rules for Going Into Villages *If You're a Rouge Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:38 pm by Gin

» Rensho's Jutsu List W.I.P
Rules for Going Into Villages *If You're a Rouge Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:56 pm by Hei Denkou

» RAWR!! IMPORTANT!!
Rules for Going Into Villages *If You're a Rouge Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:25 pm by Hei Denkou

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:45 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Rules for Going Into Villages *If You're a Rouge

5 posters

Go down

Rules for Going Into Villages *If You're a Rouge Empty Rules for Going Into Villages *If You're a Rouge

Post by Ketsuni Yamaguchi Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:23 pm

Okay, here's the deal.
1. Admins will not tolerate if a Rouge randomly posts in a village without either
A. The Kage's approval.
I.Whether you ask in a message.. The Chatbox... Invade a topic for all we care*Do it OOC Style* JUST. ASK.
B. Posting at the gates first.
I. Out side of the gates, mind you. Just wander on up, and wait for someone else to post. They will either let you in, or... not.... let you.... in. Their choice.
2. Should you kill a guard, THAT YOU MADE UP IN YOUR RP... AND THEN SLIP PAST THE GATES..
A. I will slap you and delete your topic.
I. Seriously. Don't do this. It pisses me off.
B.I will delete the topic ((if you made another one, following the last one)) That you made in the village after you " slipped in"
I. Despite if someone else has posted there or not, it will, 100% guaranteed, be deleted, and you will be slapped. Or you will get a boot to the head. My choosing.

FOLLOW THESE RULES, ROUGES, AND STAY ON MY GOOD SIDE AND YOU WON'T BE EXPLODINATED. <3
MORE MAY BE ADDED <333
Ketsuni Yamaguchi
Ketsuni Yamaguchi
The Black Rose :: Mizukage

Back to top Go down

Rules for Going Into Villages *If You're a Rouge Empty Re: Rules for Going Into Villages *If You're a Rouge

Post by Hei Denkou Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:42 pm

All must fear Ketsuni..xD
Hei Denkou
Hei Denkou
The Black Reaper:: Raikage

Back to top Go down

Rules for Going Into Villages *If You're a Rouge Empty Re: Rules for Going Into Villages *If You're a Rouge

Post by Clairabella Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Alrighty, I'll play by your rules XD
Clairabella
Clairabella
Rouge Nin::Class C

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketsuni Yamaguchi Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:58 pm

YAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLAIRE WILL NOT BE EXPLODINATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ketsuni Yamaguchi
Ketsuni Yamaguchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairabella Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Yay!!!! Very Happy
I am very ecstatic to hear that i won't be explodinated XD
Clairabella
Clairabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:05 pm

I like these rules
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha
Akatsuki :: S Class

Character Sheet
Mangekyo:
Rules for Going Into Villages *If You're a Rouge Left_bar_bleue100/100Rules for Going Into Villages *If You're a Rouge Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei Denkou Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Id like to add somthing to the rule..please dont undermine the guards they are Chuunin and Jounin lvl dont easy kill them and such they WILL be a challenge gonna make this realistic..no C class rouge is gonna walk up and pwn 10 guards like nothing..XD
Hei Denkou
Hei Denkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Uchiha Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:03 pm

Ya that is true
Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchiha

Character Sheet
Mangekyo:
Rules for Going Into Villages *If You're a Rouge Left_bar_bleue100/100Rules for Going Into Villages *If You're a Rouge Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giotto Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Alright, I like that you are trying to make rules for us, but stating that we must have permission is absolutly crappy. No kage in their right mind would allow a Missing Ninja into their village. Yet, it is possible for Rogues to get into villages just be jumping the walls(Itachi and Kisame). Now, The second rule is kinda dumb. I mean if we post a thte gates and NO ONE shows up. i Think we should be allowed to just find another way in. If it deals with sneaking over the wall, then so be it. I mean you can't jsut limit it all like that. If it pisses you off and they are in YOUR village. Then, Simply kill them. If they aren't you shouldn't worry about it. I was told not when i first joined not to attack vilalges until we have more members. So, i've been waiting quietly until Raizo gives me the ok. XD So, Hopefully this won't get deleted by any of the admins, and i hope i don't get Banned for simply speaking out against her rules, but I simply wanted to say how i felt about them.
Giotto
Giotto
The Acidic Beast::S-Class
The Acidic Beast::S-Class

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketsuni Yamaguchi Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:46 pm

I'm in a good mood. Kages will occasionally lets rouges into the village. We do hate it when nothing spicy is going on. If no one shows up in a reasonable amount of time you can let churself in somehow. (;
Ketsuni Yamaguchi
Ketsuni Yamaguchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei Denkou Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:06 pm

Points taken Giotto..however when kisame and Itachi got in the village was in a terrible state. also Ketsuni Kage permission seems sort of limiting to other chracters
to exploit more creativity....

New Rules:
Okay, here's the deal.
1. Posting at the gates first. ((Keep in Mind gates includes the walls aswell))

2. Only S Class nins are able to just sneak into the village. And if So Must find a VERY creative and plausible way to do so. Don't just hop over the walls..there are guards you know. A Class and below may be able to sneak in, Depending if they have a good jutsu for that sort of thing, A Class and below a Kage will determine whether they got in with their post. Cause there will be tracking and sensor ninjas on the walls and such obviously

3. Do not! undermine the guards they are Chuunin and Jounin lvl dont easy kill them and such they WILL be a challenge gonna make this realistic..no C class rouge is gonna walk up and pwn 10 guards like nothing.

4. Keep in mind as a Rouge guards wont just let you in. They would try to capture or kill you

5. After Posting at the Gates and IF they got in then they may Post in the village keep in mind if your a high class Rouge you may be spotted .
Hei Denkou
Hei Denkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down