Naruto Dimension
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum
-
free forum

Latest topics
» Character Claiming
Peace in the cloud Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:49 pm by Hattori Uchiha

» Character Template
Peace in the cloud Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:00 pm by Hattori Uchiha

» SHINOBI ALLIANCE NEW SITE!!
Peace in the cloud Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 pm by Hei Denkou

» If you were able
Peace in the cloud Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:49 pm by Hei Denkou

» Small island battle
Peace in the cloud Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:21 pm by Rayne Uchiha

» Visiting the land of Iron
Peace in the cloud Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:38 pm by Rayne Uchiha

» Boredum striken
Peace in the cloud Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:38 pm by Gin

» Rensho's Jutsu List W.I.P
Peace in the cloud Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:56 pm by Hei Denkou

» RAWR!! IMPORTANT!!
Peace in the cloud Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:25 pm by Hei Denkou

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:45 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Peace in the cloud

3 posters

Go down

Peace in the cloud Empty Peace in the cloud

Post by Hei Denkou Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:24 pm

Hei sat on the edged of a bench in an Open park near a stream in the cloud village he sat there with a dull unemotional look on his face watching children play and people pass he was wearing his usual black jacket which blew in the wind coming from the mountings the cloud village was surrounded by it seemed he took a break from the Raikage office business taking a time for himself to enjoy his village thinking back to the times of war and his past as the legendary "Black Reaper"..he could not figure if he missed those times as he did not feel right as a Kage since he felt best out doing missions...
Hei Denkou
Hei Denkou
The Black Reaper:: Raikage

Back to top Go down

Peace in the cloud Empty Re: Peace in the cloud

Post by Clairabella Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:58 pm

Claire was leaning against a tree, her foot up against it, and in her hands she was playing with a necklace she had made out of fancy thread. The wind gently blew her hair to the side, and the leaves rustled above her. Children were laughing as they played together. Her mysterious eyes looked up from the hand made necklace for a mere second, scanning the park. A little boy walked by, and stopped in front of her, only to stare. She then looked down at him, raising her eyebrow. "Your eyes are really weird," he said, his face emotionless. Claire's eye twitched, but she locked her jaw. He's just a little boy, kids are always honest when they're young, she repeated in her head. "Well thank you Captain Obvious," she muttered with sarcasm.
Clairabella
Clairabella
Rouge Nin::Class C

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei Denkou Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:24 am

The wind picked up a little then went back to a gentle breeze over the wide park Hei just stared off blankly when he suddenly heard a voice of a little child turning his face seeing him staring at a young girl but he said nothing or even move he wasn't in the mood to go talk to some random person...he knew nothing about but with just a glare he could already tell she was not part of the village he knew every face and every person in the Cloud village since it was part of his job as Raikage to know
Hei Denkou
Hei Denkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairabella Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:43 am

The kid then ran off snickering at what Claire had called him. "Well, this village sure has great kids," she said sarcastically, smiling slightly. She was comparing other villages to one another, and since she couldn't remember what village she was from herself, she liked to travel to new ones and experience them. Other from the kid, this village was quite nice.
Clairabella
Clairabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei Denkou Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:07 pm

Hei's bluish, dead, souless eyes didn't come off of the girl for some reason he couldn't help but think she was no ordinary woman visiting the cloud village yet he still did not approach her and he kept to himself not uttering a word to her and just kept his eye on her to see what her intentions were..
Hei Denkou
Hei Denkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairabella Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:20 pm

She didn't move her head, but her eyes flashed in his direction. I thought I felt a stare, she thought. The man on the bench had no emotion what so ever masking his face. Claire's eyes studied his face. She didn't like the fact that he stared her with soulless eyes. She then slowly looked away, thinking that she should leave.
Clairabella
Clairabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei Denkou Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:25 am

While hei was staring at the girl he saw he look away after she looked at him it was obvious it made her uncomfortable so he stood up from the bench looking away from her it was time for him to head back to the Raikage building anyway and he threw a paper bag into the trash can that was next to the bench he was eating a snack out of it earlier and he walked off into the direction where the girl was heading back to the Kage building not even sparing words or looking at her.
Hei Denkou
Hei Denkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairabella Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:46 am

Claire then saw the boy who was looking at her earlier. Maybe an apology for staring at him, or causing any attention would be understandable. She went to say something, but stopped. When he walked by, she kept up with his pace. "I'm sorry for causing any disruption of...some sort," she said, remembering the look on his face, his eyes empty...
Clairabella
Clairabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei Denkou Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:23 am

Hei turned around and looked at girl with a confused look on his face as he was wondering what she was talking about "I think you might have been mistaken..." Hei said in a sort of confused way as he looked at the girl he surly didnt want to be apologized to for nothing "I don't think you were causing a disturbance..well at least not to me anyway.." Hei said trying to calm the girl down
Hei Denkou
Hei Denkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairabella Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:03 am

Claire just looked at him. But the way how he looked at her at the park...his eyes...Claire looked down. Maybe because this was her first time being here, her first appearance. "Oh, okay...I just thought I had, so I was just apologizing," she said, looking back at him.
Clairabella
Clairabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei Denkou Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:25 am

Hei looked at the girl and kindly smiled at her "its fine .." He said having his arms in his pockets as the wind blew his long dark jacket " My name is Hei...most people call me Li tho.." Hei said in a friendly way "Your knew to this village i can tell.."
Hei Denkou
Hei Denkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairabella Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:34 am

Hei, it was a nice name. She looked down and stubbed the ground with the tip of her shoe. "Yeah. How could you tell?" she asked, looking back up at him, her eyes watching his expression. "And the name's Clairabella," she said, kindly smiling back.
Clairabella
Clairabella

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoDidWhat Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:27 am

As Rioken finished training his jutsus, he decided to cool down by taking a walk in the park. He walked with both his hands in his pockets and his ANBU Mask on the back of his head. He looked up at the sky and thought that it was a beautiful day today. There were no clouds, no wind, and no upcoming rain. He saw kids with their family, and even ninjas who were having fun. Academy graduates were running around showing off their Head band as if they just one the lottery or even a free year supply of ramen, those were the good days. He looked straight and saw the Raikage with a women and decided to join them. As he was a few feet away he started saying "Raikage-sama, pleasure seeing you here" he then turned to the women and said "Hello miss, My name is Rioken Nara, ANBU member of the cloud village" Rio waited for their responses.
WhoDidWhat
WhoDidWhat
Rio :: ANBU
Rio :: ANBU

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairabella Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:38 am

Claire turned to the man who just approached them, the man greeting her. He was in the ANBU. "Hi, I'm Clairabella. You can just call me Claire," she said with a nod and a small smile as he came closer.
Clairabella
Clairabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei Denkou Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Be fore he could answered Clair he heard some one call him and turned around to see Rioken at first he thought he came to tell him he was needed at the Raikage building but it didn't see that way "Hey Rioken.." Hei said looking at him
Hei Denkou
Hei Denkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairabella Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:04 am

Claire slightly turned to Hei. He hadn't answered her question yet. "So?" she asked politely, bending forward a little as she stuck her leg out in front of her, digging the heel of her boot into the ground as she waited, her hands behind her back and her long blond hair covering the side of her face.
Clairabella
Clairabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei Denkou Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 pm

Hei had forgotten to answer Clair's question and felt slightly embarrassed putting his hand behind the back of his head with a small smile then putting it back in his pocket "Well as you heard...I'm the Raikage of the cloud village..its my job to know everyone that lives here.." Hei said to Clair still in a Kind tone of voice
Hei Denkou
Hei Denkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairabella Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:06 pm

Claire slightly smiled as she saw embarrassment flicker in his expression then disappear. She gently nodded her head. "I see, well it's an honor to meet you-" she hesitated, her lips slightly parted as she paused, debating whether to call him Raikage or just Hei, "-Hei. Not everyday do I get to meet someone with your position," she slowly finished, blushing a little in embarrassment of her hesitation.
Clairabella
Clairabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei Denkou Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Hei stood there with his hands in is pockets knowing he should get back to the office now he didnt want anyone panicking "I guess your probably right about that clair" Hei said looking away "I never even wanted to be a kage..no matter now i guess. I should be getting back to my office it was nice meeting you tho" Hei said looking back at her
Hei Denkou
Hei Denkou

Back to top Go down

Post by Clairabella Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Claire looked back at him. "I guess I should be get going too, I want to get a head start before it gets dark," she said, looking straight up at the sky that was now a mango orange splashed with light pinks as the afternoon was rolling in, soon to be night. She hated traveling at night, even though she's been doing it for years. The tip of her eyebrows scrunched upward into a worried expression as she thought about it. She then looked back at Hei, pushing the worried expression away. "Nice meeting you, Hei."
She gave him a little wave, then turned around on the ball of her heel and turned around, about to walk away.
Clairabella
Clairabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum